• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED FOR REMODELING

93 posts in this topic

Batman #219 FINE 6.0 (OSPG $26.25) $15.00

Neal Adams art. Solid mid-grade.

:gossip: Not Adams. Novick/Giordano.

Ah! But you're only half right. OK kids. School's in session. Story #1 is in fact written by Frank Robbins with art by Novick/Giordano.

Now, pay attention - there will be a quiz later.

Story #2 is the classic X-Mas tale "The Silent Night of the Batman" written by Mike Friedrich with art by Neal Adams! A wonderful yarn!

:makepoint::sumo: (thumbs u

Ah! But you're only half right. OK kids. School's in session. Story #1 is in fact written by Frank Robbins with art by Novick/Giordano.

Story #2 is the classic X-Mas tale "The Silent Night of the Batman" written by Mike Friedrich with art by Neal Adams! A wonderful yarn!

Aha! It does look so Adams-ish, but I missed the credits on the last page.

Aha! It does look so Adams-ish, but I missed the credits on the last page.

It's cool. (thumbs u Just post a public apology in Comics General and we're good.

Adventure #288 Bizarro cover. VF- 7.5 (OSPG $90.50) $30.00

:news: 70% OFF! :news:

Looks much nicer but exhibits a row of tiny rips/tears along the bottom of the BC (See Scan). Colors are extremely nice and the pages are WHITE.

adv288-1.jpg

adv288a-1.jpg

cant hold off any longer :takeit: bizarro goodness.

HUGE KUDOS to everyone who has purchased from my thread so far! (worship)(worship)

:news: And for my next trick...

:news: 10% off EVERYTHING in this thread up to this point! YES, even the JIM #84! :news:

And don't be shy - if you're interested in a few books shoot me an offer! (thumbs u I can be ridiculously easy to work with and quite a pushover too if the stars are aligned right....