• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slab sale to pay for kitty's operation, Hulks, Caps, ASM and more

95 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #293 CGC 9.8 Kraven! $40

MM#1 9.8 White $50

:takeit:

EDIT: If the ASM #293 is not a white pager, I don't want it. I can't make it out on the scan, but I think it is an off white/white. If it is a white pager, I will take it.

So, I will just take the MM #1 at this point and look around some more, if and when you post more books.

Thanks for understanding.

Amazing Spider-Man #293 CGC 9.8 Kraven! $40

MM#1 9.8 White $50

:takeit:

EDIT: If the ASM #293 is not a white pager, I don't want it. I can't make it out on the scan, but I think it is an off white/white. If it is a white pager, I will take it.

So, I will just take the MM #1 at this point and look around some more, if and when you post more books.

Thanks for understanding.

No problem ASM 293 is OWTW pages totally understand I have the Kraven set in 9.8 white and it was tougher then I thought! BTW thanks for the MM#1

for :censored: and giggles when I was looking thru my books I came across 2 books that I know someone would enjoy! FF4 Annual 4 great read first 2 battles between the Thing VS Hulk. I am not good at grading comics I am ADD riddled so I'll just post front and back pics and if anyone is interested throw me a price!

SCAN0001.jpg[/img]

SCAN0002.jpg[/img]

$15 or best offer then dont want no thread being pulled :sumo:

Ok since they made a Mad Mag on the Soprano's I figure I can offer this here.

I use to work for HBO they gave very few of these away I have no idea what color it is, but it is still sealed in the orginal HBO packaging that I got for being the top salesman of the month. It is a remote control rep. of Tony's Truck so far since 2007 I have never seen one of these sealed in the HBO box.... check around the web to see what they look like. mine is still in the cardbord from HBO. asking only $250 or best offer for it. Look everywhere and you will not see an unopen example, this thing is almost 3 feet long!!

IMG_0006.jpg[/img]

IMG_0007.jpg[/img]

IMG_0009.jpg[/img]

:gossip: Just a word to the wise before the mods wake up and start work on a Monday. You have to price all of your items and those two Silver Age books need some sort of asking amount. You can always put "or best offer" after your asking price if you are hoping to negotiate. Anyway, without prices you risk your whole sales thread being pulled :eek:

Good luck on the sales and best wishes for your pet :foryou:

SE