• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC graded GA/SA for sale.

27 posts in this topic

Hey gang, going to list some more books relatively "cheap" in the effort to raise a few $$.

Shipping is included. Timestamp :takeit: wins (via PM or in the thread). Books are only for sale to board members in good standing.

Thanks for looking!

R.

Tales Of Suspense #66 CGC 9.4 ow pages. Hitler appearance and origin of the Red Skull. Generally a tougher book to find in high grades. This book has spectacular cover whites and inks and is nice and bright. Honestly thought the book had a shot at 9.6. Book was pressed. Asking $950. SOLD!

TalesOfSuspense66CGC9_4.jpg

Action Comics #21 CGC 5.5 white pages. Another really attractive book for the grade. This was a CGC graded 6.0 that I resubbed and it came back as a 5.5. Pages are snow white inside and the colors really pop on this early Action war cover. Asking $3500. $3000

ActionComics21CGC5_5white.jpg

Tales To Astonish #35 CGC 6.5 oww 1st Antman in costume. A real, honest to goodness Marvel key from 1962. This is the book before it was slabbed. I can get you a scan with the book in the holder if anyone needs to see it. Asking $600. SOLD!

TalesToAstonish356_5.jpg

Tales Of Suspense #66 CGC 9.4 ow pages. Hitler appearance and origin of the Red Skull. Generally a tougher book to find in high grades. This book has spectacular cover whites and inks and is nice and bright. Honestly thought the book had a shot at 9.6. Book was pressed. Asking $950.

hm

Purdy.

Tales Of Suspense #66 CGC 9.4 ow pages. Hitler appearance and origin of the Red Skull. Generally a tougher book to find in high grades. This book has spectacular cover whites and inks and is nice and bright. Honestly thought the book had a shot at 9.6. Book was pressed. Asking $950.

Is that a tanning halo at the bottom right or scanner glare? If it is, do you remember if it was present on the inside of the cover as well?

Thanks and nice book

Just looked at the book in hand and it is less perceptible in hand than it is in the scan...the scanner darkens it for some reason. There is also simarly a very, very light bit of a tan line on the back cover left edge but again, nearly imperceptible at arms length. I don't remember any tanning on the inside covers...and the cover stock is very white.

Wheres the cheap ones :shrug: :popcorn::)

lol

These are "relatively" cheap for what they are.

(thumbs u

Non of my relatives :sorry::) ........ any distant distant distant cousins coming up :)

Roy counts among his relatives Kaiser Soze. :o

Roy IS Kaiser Soze.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

pressed??? how can you possibly price it over $940?

:o :o :o

At 10% off, that's 30% below GPA...crazy that this is still here

:o :o :o

At 10% off, that's 30% below GPA...crazy that this is still here

I agree, if I had the cash I'd pick this one up as well to go with my 65.. (shrug)

At 10% off... :takeit: