• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(25) LOT Bronze Beauties

16 posts in this topic

Here is a lot of 25 bronze age comics, a recent find, from an original owner collection. Check the 25 individual scans and i have also added some grouped photos. I will state the overall lot grades at a conservative 8.0, however as you can see there are books that soar into the 9.X range, certainly worthy to submit to CGC.

This is my first ever attempt to sell here on the boards, but i have a stellar rep on ebay (junkdrawer16000). This year I am focusing on getting away from ebay and choosing to sell to focused areas (clink & the boards for all my comics)

This lot here will be sold to the first boardie that wants it ~ $400 and free shipping (usa only) and a usps MO is required.

I ship fast and package quite well. i will answer all questions asap and post addl' photos or scans cheerfully

avg109.jpgavg117.jpgcap159.jpgcapm25.jpgcapm29.jpgconan.jpgdd104.jpgdd105.jpgdd108.jpgfrank2.jpgfrank5.jpgfrank6.jpg

im56.jpg

martup15.jpg

asm115f.jpgasm117f.jpgasm118f.jpgasm126f.jpgPicture009-1.jpg>     1.jpgPicture012.jpgPicture011-1.jpg

xaction419.jpgxbrave.jpgxdetec.jpgxflash.jpgxshad.jpgxstrange.jpgxteen.jpgPicture013.jpgPicture014.jpgPicture016.jpgPicture015.jpg

I pretty much made a commitment and vowed to never utilize ebay ever again, therefore i closed my paypal account as well as my ebay store. I sold over 8000 items in 2010 on ebay, one buyer spent $10.94 and left me 6 NEGs causing my 20% discount to drop to 5%. I more than likely cut my nose off to spite my face, but when you add up how many photos i have taken, downloaded, auctions described, packages wrapped, hell it's a lot of work factor in the killer fees. Not taken it anymore.

I pretty much made a commitment and vowed to never utilize ebay ever again, therefore i closed my paypal account as well as my ebay store. I sold over 8000 items in 2010 on ebay, one buyer spent $10.94 and left me 6 NEGs causing my 20% discount to drop to 5%. I more than likely cut my nose off to spite my face, but when you add up how many photos i have taken, downloaded, auctions described, packages wrapped, hell it's a lot of work factor in the killer fees. Not taken it anymore.

:applause:

Ebay's system is so flawed doh!

Really?

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=junkdrawer16000&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Really?

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=junkdrawer16000&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

hmlol

really - the buyer id (dustybanjo) bought 6 items, totaling $10.94 and left 4 negs and 2 neutals and opened and closed 6 cases with paypal. ebay trust has removed the feedback, thats why you dont see it, however they told me i would not lose my 20% discount, but because they could not/would not reverese the opened cases, my discount did in fact drop to 5% last month, its back now to 20% and i am currently Top Rated/ PowerSeller Status. the last Neg received is another classic example of a sale, refunded with another case opened and next month that brings me back to 5% again. you cant see everything, but if you must know...

i just did some checking and (dustybanjo) has changed her id to (*adsofpast*) she buys staurday evening posts, thats what i sold her

JD,

Welcome to the selling forum. FYI, being a "Top Rated/ PowerSeller Status" on eBay does not carry much weight around here, as there are many more savvy buyers and sellers here than on eBay. That being said, your offer is interesting, and someone may consider it a deal worth pursuing - good luck with your attempts.

David