• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timely key fs: kid komics --10% drop, ebay tonite--CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread wins, but i'll entertain reasonable counters. $5 s/h usa, maybe double for canada.

kid 1, a "big ol' fat" timely #1. this is my undercopy. looks about 5.0, but with slight [a]--has some glue on that single staple that pulled a little paper on the first wrap. the 2 cf wraps were off the staple and got glued in. i see no c.t. on the book. c/ow pq.

$700 now $630, @ 3.0 dough, is what i'm asking.

kid1.jpg

comedy 10, aka daring mystery 10. comedy cover, but s/h's lurk inside, before being dropped [except for stuporman] in #11.

this one is a reader. 2.5 i'd say, glue along spine, off the bottom staple. c/ow pq. $213 in good, how 'bout $150.

comedy10.jpg

comedy 10, aka daring mystery 10. comedy cover, but s/h's lurk inside, before being dropped [except for stuporman] in #11.

this one is a reader. 2.5 i'd say, glue along spine, off the bottom staple. c/ow pq. $213 in good, how 'bout $150.

comedy10.jpg

:takeit:

comedy10.jpg

:takeit:

the man is a big winnah!!!! thanks young man.