• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classics Illustrated (Classic Comics) #1 First Print Very Low Grade

10 posts in this topic

Up for sale today is a very low grade complete copy of Classics Illustrated (Classic Comics) #1. What makes this special is that it is a first print!

Shipping will be anywhere any way you like it for as much as it will cost. First :takeit: on here or with a PM wins. Paypal only at the moment. No probation people :rulez:

Guide for a 2.0 is $449. I'll start it at $100 95 90 80 70.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Photo0100.jpg

Note that the cover has some pieces missing. The spine has tape all along it. The cover is detached.

Photo0101.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

The centerfold is here, but is detached.

Photo0103.jpg

I think this is tape residue from the tape on the back cover. Also note that the last page (non story) is detached.

Photo0104.jpg

Obviously this book is in pretty rough shape.

But lets here some good things going for it:

1. This is a first print! This makes it:

2. A Gerber 7. This book is hard to come by!

3. It's a great reader to have and a great filler for someone's first printing collection till they get an upgrade.

I am more than willing to take offers via PM on this book if you think my price is too high (or too low :insane:).

Hello, and actually a very reasonable price for a placeholder for a tough book.

:hi:

I figured the price was around where it should be. It is a tough book to find in any grade.

So lets try to sell this book. How about $90?

Again, if anyone has any interest in this book, feel free to PM me an offer.

Interesting book... a great one for someone who can do resto! GL with the sale.

Thank you very much.

It seems that no one here wants this book at its current price, so I guess I have to lower it again to $80. Again, if you have any interest in this book, feel free to pm me.