• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delete: All Winners Comics 1 CG 4.0 Detective Comics 66 CGC 7.0

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, got a All Winners CGC 4.0 with cream to off-white pages. Early Captain America appearance. This book should do well once the movie comes out and given the fact its stalled in the guide for the last 2 years. Due for a breakout.

The Detective Comics 66 is CGC 7.0 with cream to off-white pages. First appearance of Two-Face.

They are both on ebay right now but if someone is interested please let me know. I'm asking $4750 for the All Winners, and $2500 for the Detective Comics 66. Both books are really hard to come by in these conditions unrestored if you look at the CGC census for them.

I'm new to the board so don't really know how to attach the pictures here but if you can email me for pics at knarf101@hotmail.com

Also prior to listing any books for sale here in the future you will want to read this

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

That will link you to the rules of the Marketplace. Many first time sellers skip this, or skim the post. However, this will often result in a thread being pulled by the mods or turned into a trainwreck by others. So good advice is to read through those, ask some long-time boardies for advice if needed, and then move forward with sales once you have a feel for the place.

Thanks guys. I'll move this over to the sales forum. I still don't know how to upload pics but..all this URL stuff I don't get :)

Thanks again for the advice

Upload your pics to photobucket.com (free account) and then paste the direct link that shows up under the picture that is uploaded in between "" and "" tags.

Everyone must have taken their meds today...

Nah, it's just that this is the Gold Forum, not General.

Alright I'll add that to the :rulez:

:headbang:

Maybe the Gold forum has better meds. :think: Nah, the DSM IV can't pigeohole the desire for an early Action or a pre-Robin Tec. :whee: