• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane DWC Signing Feb 2011

325 posts in this topic

Since the DWC thread was moved to the new "SigSeries Event Announcements" forum, I am unable to post any messages.

This thread can be used to post your submissions and in a few months images of your signed books.

I submitted 10 books:

Amazing Spider-Man #298

Amazing Spider-Man #317

Amazing Spider-Man #318

Spider-Man #1 Green Cover x2

Spider-Man #1 Silver Cover x2

Spider-Man #1 Gold Cover x3 (yeah, I know I already have (2) 9.8's with Todd's sig, but can you have too many?)

THANKS GUYS. We are really looking forward to this signing. Being invited to Todd's office is a real honor and we are super excited. Because of popular demand and to help those still scrambling to get books ready, the submission deadline has been pushed back 1 week to February 18th. The official submission deadline for the Todd McFarlane signing is now Friday, February 18th.

This is gonna be great! :banana:

Sending a Spawn #9 (9.8), Hulk #340 (9.6), Batman #423 (9.8) & ASM #299 (9.6).

Hopefully they all retain their grades after the signing. :wishluck:

Are they already slabbed or are those your grades?

Already graded by CGC. Cracked and prepped them. I know it's always a risk when you crack them, but hey....gotta roll the dice. :)

This is gonna be great! :banana:

Sending a Spawn #9 (9.8), Hulk #340 (9.6), Batman #423 (9.8) & ASM #299 (9.6).

Hopefully they all retain their grades after the signing. :wishluck:

Are they already slabbed or are those your grades?

Already graded by CGC. Cracked and prepped them. I know it's always a risk when you crack them, but hey....gotta roll the dice. :)

Mine are also already 9.8 graded, but I sent them slabbed in. Hopefully all come back with the same grade.