• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Suscha News Grades Are In

176 posts in this topic

I actually was getting ready to bid on the Avengers 103 when I stopped and remembered that cheetah was likely bidding. I realized 1) I wouldn't win and 2) why drive the price up on him?

I haven't been all that successful bidding in this particular auction...

Shameless. :baiting:

KissingBooty.jpg

I actually was getting ready to bid on the Avengers 103 when I stopped and remembered that cheetah was likely bidding. I realized 1) I wouldn't win and 2) why drive the price up on him?

Shameless. :baiting:

KissingBooty.jpg

lol

You are now on my Best Buddy list.

:shy:

lol

Like i said before, i WISH i could have bought every freaking Suscha Avengers but here is my Suscha haul so far from the last 2 auctions

asm44.jpg

av33.jpg

av37.jpg

av59.jpg

av85.jpg

av99.jpg

Hopefully, i can add a few more (thumbs u

Like i said before, i WISH i could have bought every freaking Suscha Avengers but here is my Suscha haul so far from the last 2 auctions

Hopefully, i can add a few more (thumbs u

yay for Suscha Avengers. nice books indeed.

Wow! Great Avengers run there...so many sweet copies!

Here are my two Suscha News FF's -- I look forward to seeing them in hand given what people are saying about the color and gloss:

FF43.jpg

FFA6.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

I wasn't a fan of the Avengers 16 (what did that close at?) but many of the others were all nice.

I love the ASM 44, just a sick book.

Thank you!

That book in hand is as nice a SA book as you will EVER see. As fresh , bright and glossy as a book you'd buy off the stands today. That issue definitely made me a Suscha fan for life. I cant wait to get these 4 Avengers in hand!

When i 1st posted that ASM 44 a few months back i got something like 12-13 PM's within 2 hours asking me to sell it from various Spidey collectors. I'm embarrassed to say that when i bought it, i didnt realize it was apparently pretty rare it in grade. I just always LOVED that cover and thought this one looked especially sharp so i bought it. The Spidey fanatics were on me like white on rice though after i posted it! lol

To mrwoogieman:

You said......................"Phil Levine has made a lifetime's work out of bringing the Big Apple collection to market, over and over and over again."

For your information Woogieman -- I am Phil Levine and I never even heard of the "Big Apple Collection". Never owned a book from the collection and wouldn't know a "Big Apple" book if I tripped over it.

Get your facts straight before you post LIES.

Thank you, Phil Levine

To mrwoogieman:

You said......................"Phil Levine has made a lifetime's work out of bringing the Big Apple collection to market, over and over and over again."

For your information Woogieman -- I am Phil Levine and I never even heard of the "Big Apple Collection". Never owned a book from the collection and wouldn't know a "Big Apple" book if I tripped over it.

Thank you, Phil Levine

Yeah Woogie, get your Phils straight. It's Weiss! :makepoint:

To mrwoogieman:

Thank you, Phil Levine

Yeah Woogie, get your Phils straight. It's Weiss! :makepoint:
lol