• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash Comic Show Indianapolis February 27

5 posts in this topic

The ASH Comic Show will be held Sunday February 27 at the Ramada Inn (former Holiday Inn East) 6990 E 21st St (exit 44a off I-465 or exit 89 off I-70) 9:30 am to 3:30 pm Admission is $4 but you get $1 off when you print this page and write your name, address and email on the back! For more Information contact Andy Holzman (317) 824-9602 or visit http://www.ashcomicshows.com/

I have missed the last 3 or 4 shows in Indy but will be selling this Sunday.

I sold 95% of my inventory back at Mid-Ohio last November to Chuck so I have been very busy this winter trying to rebuild.

I have a decent mixture of 1940's-1970's material and as always some good $1, $3 and $5 comic boxes that always do well. They should do well this show as this is my first show since rebuilding my inventory so they have not been picked over.

Leroy

How did you like the show? I didn't get a chance to meet you, I think you had run out to get something while I was at the booth. I thought it was a pretty decent crowd.

Yea I had run out to get my wife at a nearby hotel. Sorry I missed you but I have your info on the Derby City Con and I might be interested in a dealer spot.

Send me a PM with all the dealer info.

I usually sell 3-4 times a year at this Indy show with decent success and Sunday was above average for me in sales.

Leroy