• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TURWILLIGER FCM Closed

60 posts in this topic

X-factor #85 CGC 9.8 White

Jae Lee cover and art, Wolverine, Bishop Vs Cable etc All black corners. Part of the X-Cutioner's Song

Very tough issue to locate, one of only 3!

Last GPA was $100

My last one!

$68 REDUCED!!! ! $28

xfactor85.jpg

X-factor #85 CGC 9.8 White

Jae Lee cover and art, Wolverine, Bishop Vs Cable etc All black corners. Part of the X-Cutioner's Song

Very tough issue to locate, one of only 3!

Last GPA was $100

My last one!

$68 REDUCED!!! ! $28

xfactor85.jpg

:takeit:

thank you, you got it !

Secret City Saga # 2 CGC 9.8

Steve Ditko art and Bill Clinton appearance! Possibly first cover appearance?

Hard to find, super solid example here!

GPA $60

my price REDUCED!!!!$26

secretcity2011.jpg

Over 50 years since Captain America Comics #1. In the last year of Kirby's life. In the first year of Slick Willam's presidency. Steve Ditko art. A 9.8 with white pages. From a fellow named FatComicMafia. This is a no-brainer...

Over 50 years since Captain America Comics #1. In the last year of Kirby's life. In the first year of Slick Willam's presidency. Steve Ditko art. A 9.8 with white pages. From a fellow named FatComicMafia. This is a no-brainer...

:applause:

Batman # 405 CGC 9.8 white

Frank Miller's Year One series.

$ reduced!!! $32

batmanyear1last1.jpg

Does anyone know "followtheleader" ?

They have yet to pay me, nor have they read my PM, yet I see they continue to post .

I do not know Pat, but he has listed a couple of sale threads lately which have mostly had toys for sale. Anyway, he has been referencing some difficulties with the health of a pet...here is the opening post from his last thread. My guess is that he is distracted by that since I believe he has been around for awhile. Anyway, hope you get in touch with him and resolve everything :wishluck:

Hello,

First :takeit: in the thread wins (over PM).

Shipping to the US by Priority Mail. I can ship CGC books by Parcel Post too. No Media Mail.

Why am I selling?

Things haven't gone too well lately with one of my dogs. Without getting into details, let's just say it's a preventive measure for the coming weeks.

I've grown a bit frustrated with collecting some of the books. So I've decided to drop a number of them instead of continuing the frustration.

Pat