• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hy Odin, what do u do w/all th time u save with ur abbr. posting style?

17 posts in this topic

lol........I can't wait to hear his reply.

Now greggy.....when are you gonna get off your butt and send me some scans of some books so I can eat a bug. Mikey is all over it like yellow on . smile.gif

I'm was giving you first dibbs since you responded first but he's got those lightning quick reflexes. grin.gif

Master Odin is currently switching from a cable modem to ADSL service. Due to the fact that he is computer knowledge deficient, it may take until tomorrow for him to answer at work! wink.gif

W/ the time saved, I spent it working on a $2k cash/trade art deal today & still had time to lick my X-mas card envelopes.

Damn young whipper snappers. Wait til u hit 35. U will type as slow as Odin w/ your frail modem wrist & PS 2 thumbs. tongue.gifgrin.gif

Greggy, please don't tell me you have a FULL BOX of Superman Family.

That would take hoarding to new heights tongue.gif

W/ the time saved, I spent it working on a $2k cash/trade art deal today & still had time to lick my X-mas cards.

Lick my x-mas cards....

Man... I KNEW I was doing something wrong all these years...