• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 CGC 9.6, TMNT CGC 9.4 , WWBN 32 8.5, ASMs Northland

44 posts in this topic

A couple of books offered up tonight, possibly more to come. I will be shipping from the US next week via FEDEX. Shipping is 15$ to Canada and the US, international please contact me before hand. First :takeit: on the thread gets it. I will try and put the book on hold if we are close.

If your on the probation list....move along i will not sell to you. References available and willing to do reasonable time payments.

Satisfaction guaranteed, if your not happy with the book, return it in the same condition it was sent and will refund.

As always, thanks for looking.

Andre

Andre, i think you put these incredible books up just to make me jealous ! :grin:

Not at all I have my eye on a couple of things and am preparing cause the wife is not letting me buy unless I sell... :sorry:

Smart wife! And I'm in the same boat! lol

Hulk 181 CGC 9.6 OW-W. $4200. Please not white smudges are on the case and not the book and on the back what looks like an indent is on the case not the book.

sc000886ad.jpg

sc001eabc4.jpg

Both books are drool worthy, but this 181 is especially sweet. :cool:

+1 :applause: