• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anybody posted Dark Knight Rises poster yet???

36 posts in this topic

Here is the first still released from production. It features some dude hanging out in Catwoman's lair.

179298_10100184136411002_5133796_55490552_7073192_n.jpg

Not just some dude! That's the Riddler!

:applause:

You know, I really wish this movie didn't have Catwoman in it - once you get Bale in a physical confrontation with someone like Anne Hathaway, it takes away even the sliver of realism that a funny book movie must cling to.

The only reason Batman Returns even came close to working was because Michelle Pfeiffer was the same height as Keaton (taller in heels) and was far more physically imposing. :insane:

If you think Michelle Pfeiffer is more physically imposing than Micheal Keaton in his Bat suit, then she and the filmmaker's did a great job of bringing her character to the screen. They can do the same with Hathaway.

Plus, the movie has Bane to bring the pain.

If you think Michelle Pfeiffer is more physically imposing than Micheal Keaton

Michael Keaton is barely 5'9" with lifts and he's skinny, and Michelle Pfeiffer is really 5'8", 5'10" with heels, and yes, in their real life scenes together, she looked like she could kick his butt. And it doesn't matter if you give Keaton foot-tall boots and a padded costume, we have already seen them together in street clothes.

Have you even watched the movie?

If you think Michelle Pfeiffer is more physically imposing than Micheal Keaton

Michael Keaton is barely 5'9" with lifts and he's skinny, and Michelle Pfeiffer is really 5'8", 5'10" with heels, and yes, in their real life scenes together, she looked like she could kick his butt. And it doesn't matter if you give Keaton foot-tall boots and a padded costume, we have already seen them together in street clothes.

Have you even watched the movie?

Of course, I have. Pfeiffer is reportedly 5'7, and Keaton 5'9 or 5'10. Pfeiffer is a slight woman, with tiny arms. The only thing imposing about her in that movie is her attitude. It's called acting.

Here is the first still released from production. It features some dude hanging out in Catwoman's lair.

179298_10100184136411002_5133796_55490552_7073192_n.jpg

Not just some dude! That's the Riddler!

:roflmao:

Nerf: How do you think I even talked to those girls? They are all turned on by Frank Brunner OA, of course. :insane:

You know, I really wish this movie didn't have Catwoman in it - once you get Bale in a physical confrontation with someone like Anne Hathaway, it takes away even the sliver of realism that a funny book movie must cling to.

The only reason Batman Returns even came close to working was because Michelle Pfeiffer was the same height as Keaton (taller in heels) and was far more physically imposing. :insane:

Pfeiffer's shorter, but more than that, she's got a really slight frame, no average-sized man would fear her. I highly doubt Nolan will have Hathaway directly fight with Bale or possibly any other man but instead have her use weapons along the same lines as Scarecrow did in Begins, although hopefully still make her more substantial than he was in that film, as a physical threat he seemed somewhat of a joke.