• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 180-182 club

4 posts in this topic

Ok, i know there is a Hulk 181 club but it really isnt complete without all 3 of the Hulks that make up Wolverines 1st appearances and cameos.

Also, i've been scanning my books and am BORED so what the hey (thumbs u

I've had the 181 for about 15 years, got the 180 a few months ago and the 182 just a few days ago from Steve (rube11) to finally complete my trilogy :banana:

hulk180-2.jpg

hulk181.jpg

ih182.jpg

I have never owned a #182, how much is Wolverine in this issue anyway? Nice books by the way.

In the #181 thread the other day when you said your #181 had a big 'ole wipe stripe down the side I was picturing it to be more off-center than that! There really is nothing wrong with your copy, that is a very slight back to front miswrap!!

I have never owned a #182, how much is Wolverine in this issue anyway? Nice books by the way.

In the #181 thread the other day when you said your #181 had a big 'ole wipe stripe down the side I was picturing it to be more off-center than that! There really is nothing wrong with your copy, that is a very slight back to front miswrap!!

Thanks!

Miswraps usually don't bother me but for some reason my 181 bugs the hell out of me (shrug)

I think it's just the white against the red like that that looks bad in my eyes. The 182 has a worse miswrap but doesnt bug me at all??? The 181 just really stands out in my eye for whatever reason and annoys me to death but it's just too freaking expensive to upgrade.