• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like British Pence editions of silver age can comics still sell.

12 posts in this topic

I had some UK British pence edition X-men I tried selling on ebay long ago.

They were not in the the greatest of condition and I mention all the Flaws( Cream pages and wrinkled covers, Not the greatest copies but by no means bad ones) but received no responces.

Then I listed them on Ebay UK and what do you know they sold...

I guess UK buyers love their UK editions.

Pence is no more a PLOD, acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

I started bidding for an X-men 23 at $1.00 and for its condition it ended up at $26.

I throught id get no more than $5 and I would have ben happy

What really matters is thatthey were lost onthe way to the post office when they were stolen outof my car amongst other things..

Now I have to issue refunds and I am out ebay fees!

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

exactly.

I notified they buyers by email telling them not to send paypal and for the ones who sent payments by money order they were going to get their money back!

Dude that sucks on so many levels it's a tradgedy!!! 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Did you leave the car unlocked or did they break a window????

Please say they broke a window 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Really sorry to hear about that man, comic theives are the worst kind of scum, they should lock them up and throw away the key sign-rantpost.gifgrin.gif

Dude that sucks on so many levels it's a tradgedy!!! 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Did you leave the car unlocked or did they break a window????

Please say they broke a window 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Really sorry to hear about that man, comic theives are the worst kind of scum, they should lock them up and throw away the key sign-rantpost.gifgrin.gif

Broken window!

Its my only set of keys so everytime I lock my car I make sure I have keys in hand

besides I leave keys in card ignition it beeps till i take em out!

They were not a lot. Most of my comics I was selling are at home so I have more to sell.