• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

89 posts in this topic

and here we go....SOLD

XMEN #101 looks VF but some moisture damage top back cover and on a few pages as well. Book presents very well. Book is nicely centered (that is a backing board behind it). Front cover looks fantastic. $20

newc003.jpg

newc004.jpg

and here we go....

XMEN #101 looks VF but some moisture damage top back cover and on a few pages as well. Book presents very well. Book is nicely centered (that is a backing board behind it). Front cover looks fantastic. $20

newc003.jpg

newc004.jpg

:takeit: via PM. Want a copy of this to go w/ my Bowen FS!

and here we go....

newc003.jpg

newc004.jpg

:takeit: via PM. Want a copy of this to go w/ my Bowen FS!

^^

:news:

do not hesitate to PM me.....all offer considered. If you want to buy a bunch, i will discount heavily...if anyone is interested in boxes of good bin books or stock, let me know.