• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG slabs for sale! Now 10% off!!!

50 posts in this topic

Ok, i want to move some more of my undercopies to make room for some new books from upcoming auctions. Most of the books will be HG, at least 9.0 and either SA/BA for the most part.

None of them have been pressed as far as i know. I've owned the vast majority of them for at least 9 years so i highly doubt any were pressed before i got them.

All rules apply, no probies or HOS's. PP, check or MO accepted. Payment within 1 week of auction ending.

Shipping will be exact to your door and as always with me, freebies for everyone who buys a book. Since these are all slabs, no returns on CGC'd books.

Iron Man #9 CGC 9.8w (worship)

This is a AMAZING book! Highest census AND white pages making this THE BEST copy you can possibly own. THE BEST!

And, it's not like there are TONS of 9.8's out there. There are only 5 that have ever been graded and i'm holding 2 of them, 1 of which will stay in my possession. That leaves at most 4 9.8 copies out there to buy! This is NOT a book you will see come up for sale very often (thumbs u

$2750

im9982.jpg

You really liked IM #8

No, i bought a collection like 10 years ago that had multiple copies of Iron Man 1,2,3,4,5,8,and 9. I only finally got around to slabbing them this year since i was out of the hobby for like 8 years.

When i submitted all of these, i had never even heard of pressing or i would have pressed a few of them since a few definitely have non color breaking dings.

No, i bought a collection like 10 years ago that had multiple copies of Iron Man 1,2,3,4,5,8,and 9.

#3 :popcorn:

hm

I sold my undercopy for #3 to Dale last week. I still have my keeper 9.6 but i dont think i have any more slabbed #3's. I know i have at least 1-2 raw #3's but i'll have to check when i get home.

Captain Marvel #3 9.8 ow/w

An INSANE copy from the same collection as the 9.6

$425

cm32.jpg

:o :o :o

Yeah, it's pretty SICK!

I had 3 9.8's. I traded one to the 9.8 master Steve(rube11), i'm keeping 1 and this one i'll hopefully sell. They were all amazing for 40+ year old books! :ohnoez: