• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG slabs for sale! Now 10% off!!!

50 posts in this topic

Nah! Guys with chicks names are a HUGE pet peeve of mine!

Elisha?!? Seriously?!? Who names their SON that unless they are Amish or born in the 17th century (shrug)

Now, if you have an extra Elisha cuthbert jersey..... THAT I will wear!!! :cloud9:

Just think though, if you buy some books, I might be able to afford some professional help!!! lol

I'm going to give this book one last shot at sale and then it's off to CGC to be resubbed and :wishluck: for an 8.5.

Batman #3 CGC 8.0 ow/w

1st appearance of Catwoman in costume and a TRUE key issue. Over 70 years old and in AMAZING condition (thumbs u

$5750 ( no 10% off on this book)

bat3.jpg

I was considering picking up a book, but I simply can not be a part of the further self abuse you are doing to your body by draping it with a Cowboys jersey.

(tsk)

Oh, you have NO idea!!!

The jersey is just 1 small part of my neurosis lol

Under the jersey, I have to wear my SB30 championship shirt. I have to wear my SB27 hat, my SB28 shorts while holding my SB12 keyring my dad got me when I was 6. My son, named after Darren Woodson sits next to me and my dog, Romo, sits at my feet. Oh, and the night before games, i have to sleep under my Cowboys blanket i got at Texas stadium in 1993. If anything disturbs that balance, I am NOT a happy person!!! :screwy:

Mixing EXTREME superstition with a dash of OCD isn't always a good thing! :ohnoez:

How 'Bout Them Cowboys!

Ok, how about this guys!

In addition to the normal SWEET freebie I give everyone with their purchase, whoever buys the 9.8 Iron Man #9 will also get the 9.4 Iron Man #8 for FREE! :banana:

So that means you're getting the HIGHEST census copy with white pages of #9, a NICE 9.4 #8 AND another freebie for the price of one!

I'm going to give this book one last shot at sale and then it's off to CGC to be resubbed and :wishluck: for an 8.5.

Batman #3 CGC 8.0 ow/w

1st appearance of Catwoman in costume and a TRUE key issue. Over 70 years old and in AMAZING condition (thumbs u

$5750 ( no 10% off on this book)

bat3.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)