• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewKadia has started an affiliate program and affiliate programs in general

24 posts in this topic

Probably some of you have purchased from NewKadia.com before...but there are not many comic book companies that have affiliate programs. I think Lonestar/MyComicShop has one too..but I think we are going to see more and more of this.

This is NewKadias... I don't know the link to LoneStars..

http://www.newkadia.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=101&url=18

Not a fan of affiliates. Last thing I want is getting spammed from friends/associates. Posting a link on your website is a different story.

On the selling side, sell a book for $6.00 and clear 7 CENTS(minus what the book cost you to begin with and shipping it to Newkadia). I think even my sales threads do better than that :insane:

109191.jpg.c8bccada8c8c097ffeff389942d061f7.jpg

Not a fan of affiliates. Last thing I want is getting spammed from friends/associates. Posting a link on your website is a different story.

On the selling side, sell a book for $6.00 and clear 7 CENTS(minus what the book cost you to begin with and shipping it to Newkadia). I think even my sales threads do better than that :insane:

yeah, but if you sell a book for $325, you get back almost twenty four hundred bucks!!! :banana:

yeah, but if you sell a book for $325, you get back almost twenty four hundred bucks!!!

Do you work for the IRS or GAO?

:baiting:

yeah, but if you sell a book for $325, you get back almost twenty four hundred bucks!!!

Do you work for the IRS or GAO?

:baiting:

Hey, it says it right there! Sell a book for $325 and get back $2393.76! Sounds like a pretty good deal to me :grin:

It doesn't sound like a bad deal. Especially if Newkadia is covering all the marketing to bring people to its site, dealing with the payment processing fees, and mailing the books out.

They charge a fee for "professional grading"....what if the book is already slabbed?

It doesn't sound like a bad deal. Especially if Newkadia is covering all the marketing to bring people to its site, dealing with the payment processing fees, and mailing the books out.

They charge a fee for "professional grading"....what if the book is already slabbed?

hm

Now stop distracting me. I'm going through my $325 books right now.

:whee:

I'm pretty sure with slabbed books.. they start it at the last GPA price.

yeah, but if you sell a book for $325, you get back almost twenty four hundred bucks!!! :banana:

I missed that since I don't have any books worth $325.

BUT I am now listing every book I own on NEWKADIA for $325 ^^

I wasn't so much talking about where it starts as to whether or not there is still a fee for "Bag, Board, Professional Grading" etc. when there's no need for it on a slab.

I wasn't so much talking about where it starts as to whether or not there is still a fee for "Bag, Board, Professional Grading" etc. when there's no need for it on a slab.

Ahh...good question

Does Newkadia sell slabbed books? I don't think when I have bought from them in the past I ever saw CGC books listed.

That may be where the missed opportunity to cover this came into play. But what a mistake not to include them.

I missed that since I don't have any books worth $325.

BUT I am now listing every book I own on NEWKADIA for $325 ^^

Ditto! lol

I'm diggin out every $325 book i own and shipping them off PRONTO!

Cant beat a 700% profit (thumbs u

Why does it have to be so complicated?

Why is there a need for 'small print'? (shrug)

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before... hm

grumpy_old_men_nick.gif

lol

Your beer tab is being reduced even as we speak... :sumo:

Next to Peel though, that is an honour.

And with Rory McGrath on there at least you can say you're not the biggest twatt on the cover.