• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN First Class Trailer

72 posts in this topic

That submarine being lifted out of the water by Magneto was a pretty cool scene. Hopefully, not the only high point in the film.

I'll wait to read a Vince review first before passing judgement.

Wait a minute ....

I enjoyed the scene with Charles and Erik sitting in what appeared to be a gentleman's club when the performer that comes out ends up being that dragonfly mutant introduced in the 2000s, I forget her name--looks like she transformed her skin color for the film and got REALLY hot. <3

NOTHING I've seen about this movie before the trailer made me feel it would be any good.

THIS trailer looks A LOT better than I thought.

I agree... after the shank-fest of X3, I had little/no interest in this prequel idea. The "period feel" of this one really looks good! I like what I saw here, maybe there's hope?

:gossip:

*Did I see Wasp?

*Did I see Wasp?

That was Pixie.

I thought it was the character on the cover below, who is black, but when I google "pixie x-men" I get pics of a white character, so I'm confused as to who's on the cover below and who Pixie is and when Pixie was introduced. (shrug)

xmen_119.jpg

She lost her powers on M-Day. Pixie is the only one left. She doesn't shrink though.
Oh good. I'm glad they made an original concept.

Yeah, much like your response.

You're not as ugly as you look. :foryou:

Few Observations:

1) Magneto is a good guy with Charles in this one (slowly turning dark).

2) Sebastian Shaw and the hellfire club are the original bad team. They try to recruit original Beast before Charles. Way out of continuity there. Nice to see white queen in hellfire club; she's consistent with the last diamond version at least.

Few Observations:

2) Sebastian Shaw and the hellfire club are the original bad team. They try to recruit original Beast before Charles. Way out of continuity there. Nice to see white queen in hellfire club; she's consistent with the last diamond version at least.

Yeah but the time line is shot to pieces - Wolverine: Origin had her as a youngster much later in time.

Few Observations:

Yeah but the time line is shot to pieces - Wolverine: Origin had her as a youngster much later in time.

I think people are pretending like that movie never happened. Like Catwoman.

Few Observations:

:roflmao:

Few Observations:

was that white queen in the wolverine movie?

21awoj5.jpg

nmtg9 ... good call on that, I'm sure it's not the only flaw. :blush:

Few Observations:

ahh yes...wolverine: origin. I'm going to hold out for the broadway play on that one.

I hear axl rose will be doing all the music. thus, it will debut in 2042.