• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few "relatively" high grade key Silver Age marvels for sale.

37 posts in this topic

Daredevil #7 CGC 9.2 off white pages. Toughest book of the run in high grade. Also one of my favorite books of the Silver Age. Dark purple cover, Subby kicking azz...heck I even love the newspaper on the cover! Book was not pressed. Asking $3500.

Daredevil7CGC92ow.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

What a beautiful copy!!!

X-men #1 CGC 7.0 oww pages. This book is a resub by me. It was a CGC 7.0 with white pages before I resubbed it. The reason I resubmitted the book (I think it may have been pressed by the previous owner) is that the book looked absolutely spectacular in hand and I thought it should have been graded higher. The front cover shows like a 9.0 or so, with a back cover defect causing the drop in grade. What I didn't see until the book was cracked out was a very long, horizontal crease on the lower back cover that is pretty much invisible through the back of the slab. It's mainly visible from the inside cover. I can also include the old "White" pages label to the new owner. If the book does not sell I'll likely resub it for a page quality review. The pages are just that nice. Asking $5700 which is what I am into the book for.

X-men1CGC70.jpg

Sweet. :cool:

X-men #1 CGC 7.0 oww pages. This book is a resub by me. It was a CGC 7.0 with white pages before I resubbed it. The reason I resubmitted the book (I think it may have been pressed by the previous owner) is that the book looked absolutely spectacular in hand and I thought it should have been graded higher. The front cover shows like a 9.0 or so, with a back cover defect causing the drop in grade. What I didn't see until the book was cracked out was a very long, horizontal crease on the lower back cover that is pretty much invisible through the back of the slab. It's mainly visible from the inside cover. I can also include the old "White" pages label to the new owner. If the book does not sell I'll likely resub it for a page quality review. The pages are just that nice. Asking $5700 which is what I am into the book for.

X-men1CGC70.jpg

:takeit: Per PM offer

Journey Into Mystery #85 CGC 7.5 White pages. 1st appearance of Loki, gorgeous white pages (loved flipping through this book), this book is from the same original owner collection as the DC's I previously offered raw on here. Thought it was an 8.0 but hey, it's a pretty nice 7.5. Book was pressed. Asking $1000

JourneyIntoMystery85CGC75white.jpg

......methinks I am sorely tempted by yon slabbed goodness....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sorry gang, was away all weekend.

All PMs have been replied to.

Rhonda, thanks for the puchase! It's a stunner for the grade that I am sure you will love owning!

DD #7 CGC 9.2 and JIM #85 CGC 7.5 are still available.

X-men1CGC70.jpg

some of the nicest colors on an X-men 1. The green on the boxes are normally faded as well as the reds. Congrats to both parties on the sale. looks closer to 9.0 on the FC for sure.