• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Magazines, etc. Mad, Cracked, SI, DC Archives, Pboy +

224 posts in this topic

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY 536 F/VF $1.00 Lovely Natalie Portman cover. Perhaps the finest issue ever. Sweet electronic mailing label.

ewportman.jpg

:takeit:

Sorry this is a mistake, I want the savage sword with the recitation cover, and the Dracula too.

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 35 F/VF $3.00 Devastating Ernie Chan decapitation cover. Conan kicks some serious butt this issue. In the midst of the Desert of Ghosts, Conan faces an undying she-creature with a gaze that means death! This is the issue you've been waiting for.

ssoc35.jpg

TOMB OF DRACULA 4 VF $4.00 April 1980. Gene Colan and Tom Palmer combine on the cover of Drac getting busy with yet another gal. Interview with Stephen King. Features perhaps the earliest photo of Joe King with Dad. Oh, by the way, there are two devilishly good tales of our favorite vampire. Lovely mag

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 35 F/VF $3.00 Devastating Ernie Chan decapitation cover. Conan kicks some serious butt this issue. In the midst of the Desert of Ghosts, Conan faces an undying she-creature with a gaze that means death! This is the issue you've been waiting for.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the double shot, Arthur! :banana:

Thanks everyone!

I have been convinced to continue adding items to this sales thread through the end of the week. I will recap where we are at in this thread and post some new items later tonight.

Thanks again!

PLAYBOY January 1992 VF- $3.00 Huge Holiday Anniversary Issue. Features include; Swedish Bikini Team, Suzi Simpson Centerfold, Robin Williams interview. Beautiful mag, beautiful girls. Hours of entertainment, guaranteed!

pboyjan1992.jpg

I'm DYING to know what Arthur C. Clarke has to say about the future.

Thanks everyone!

I have been convinced to continue adding items to this sales thread through the end of the week. I will recap where we are at in this thread and post some new items later tonight.

Thanks again!

That being the case, please hold my current purchases until the end. I may end up adding more. :grin:

PLAYBOY January 1992 VF- $3.00 Huge Holiday Anniversary Issue. Features include; Swedish Bikini Team, Suzi Simpson Centerfold, Robin Williams interview. Beautiful mag, beautiful girls. Hours of entertainment, guaranteed! :takeit:

SOLD!

:golfclap: Thanks once again! :golfclap:

I'm DYING to know what Arthur C. Clarke has to say about the future.

Never doubted you for a moment. (:

Thanks everyone!

Thanks again!

That being the case, please hold my current purchases until the end. I may end up adding more. :grin:

Great! I know that there are a couple more Masterpieces here yet and maybe something else.

Here is a recap of what's still available. Scans and hype appear earlier in the thread.

Discount incentive listed below!

ACTION FIGURE NEWS AND TOY REVIEW 6 VF- $3.00

BACK ISSUE 1 VF $3.00

BIRTH OF THE DEMON promo mag VF $6.00

COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR 2 F/VF $1.00

COMICS SCENE 10 VF- $2.00

COMICS SCENE 20 VF+ $2.00

CRACKED 91 Fine+ $1.00

CRACKED 92 FN/VF $2.00

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY 536 F/VF $1.00

HOME VIDEO Feb 1982 Fine $2.00

MAD 143 VG/FN $1.00

MAD 144 VF- $2.00

MAD 226 Fine $1.00

MAD 230 F/VF $1.00

MAD 232 VF- $1.00

MARVEL SUPER HEROES RPG VF $3.00

NON-SPORT UPDATE VF+ $1.00

PLAYBOY October 1983 Fine+ $3.00

PLAYBOY November 1991 VF- $2.00

PLAYBOY May 2009 VF $2.00

PLAYBOY June 2009 VF- $2.00

PREVUE June/July 1983 VF- $2.00

PRO Magazine VF- $2.00

THE RABBIT HOLE 10 $2.00

SICK 87 VG+ November 1971 $2.00

SPEC MAGAZINE Spring 1969 VG+ $4.00

SPORT MAGAZINE April 1972 VG/FN $1.00

SPORT MAGAZINE May 1972 Fine $2.00

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Jan. 31, 1955 VG+ $2.00

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Feb 12, 1990 Fine+ $2.00

TIME VF- August 2000 $2.00

WAM (Wild Agents of Marve) #1 1992 Fine+ $2.00

WILL EISNER QUARTERLY 2 VF- $2.00

If you have bought anything thus far, take 25% off anything in this post.

If you have not bought anything yet, take 10% off anything in this post.

Thanks to everyone that has participated! (thumbs u

Here are three groups of Mad and Cracked magazines that I will scan if anyone wants one. Otherwise consider most of them Fine+ or better with a couple in the VG range.

Cracked 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 105 $10.00 lot price

Mad 138, 141, 142, 145, 148, 149, 156, 164, 166 $15.00 lot price

Mad 196, 203, 218, 229, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 250, 251, 301 $10.00 lot price

COMICS COLLECTOR 10 VF- $1.00 SOLD! 1986 Articles about X-Factor, Turtles, 3D comics, The Spirit, Comic strips during WW2, how to become a comics pro and so much more. Mag is chock-full of great information, articles, ads and a relevant price guide.

comicscollectorxfactor.jpg

COMICS COLLECTOR 10 VF- $1.00 1986 Articles about X-Factor, Turtles, 3D comics, The Spirit, Comic strips during WW2, how to become a comics pro and so much more. Mag is chock-full of great information, articles, ads and a relevant price guide.

comicscollectorxfactor.jpg

:takeit: Add to the pile please. :grin:

COMICS COLLECTOR 10 VF- $1.00 1986 Articles about X-Factor, Turtles, 3D comics, The Spirit, Comic strips during WW2, how to become a comics pro and so much more. Mag is chock-full of great information, articles, ads and a relevant price guide.

:takeit: Add to the pile please. :grin:

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks once again! :applause: