• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 Poker Tournament - Saturday, March 19

12 posts in this topic

Who: PedigreeMan and klozd24seven Present …

What: No Limit Hold ‘Em Poker Tourney!

Where: PedigreeMan’s Rockin’ Palace, 20 minutes west of McCormick Place

When: Saturday, March 19, circa 8:30pm

Why: Why not?

How Much: $75 covers buy-in, pizza, beer, and all amenities

Post a :takeit: here if you’re in! Or PM me AND Brad (you all did know that you can have multiple recipients on PM, right?) with any questions.

Well, i suppose I should post :takeit: . What the hell else ya gonna do on a Saturday night (shrug):cool: ? Cmon, just try and take my $ :devil:

Damn, dude, you'd better be IN ... you're running this freak show! I'm just providing the non-Bufu Egypt space! :banana:

Okay guys. So......the game is 3 days away from now :taptaptap: . Ill be bumping this thread VERY OFTEN starting tomorrow :sumo: . So all youse guys who'll be attending the show this weekend...make sure to visit booth 938/940 "3 AMIGOS COMICS!" for tournament info and directions to Alans.

Also, dont forget tomorrow is yours truly's BDAY :headbang::banana::headbang: , so make my birthday wish come true and play some poker on Saturday !!!! :luhv:

Hugs,

B-Rad :acclaim: