• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC and Phoenix show????????

93 posts in this topic

I will have three booths at the show. One entire 10 x 10 will be Bronze and Copper $1 books. There will be some nice books in these boxes. The other two will be loaded with SA, some nice GA and Bronze keys, etc.

I will be buying or even consider trading as well. Let me know what you are looking for.

Ed Robertson

I will have three booths at the show. One entire 10 x 10 will be Bronze and Copper $1 books. There will be some nice books in these boxes. The other two will be loaded with SA, some nice GA and Bronze keys, etc.

I will be buying or even consider trading as well. Let me know what you are looking for.

Ed Robertson [/quote

Hi Ed, I will be looking for hulk 2-6 and 102 high grade 9 or better, early thors, early x-men.

Will CGC be attending the Phoenix show in May?

Still had a question about this myself, months after the initial question was asked.

Emailed PHX ComiCon this morning and their reply was, "Yes they will be there. No we do not know how much they will be charging. I assume that was your next question."

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle