• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC and Phoenix show????????

93 posts in this topic

• I'm Going
  • I'll be delivering some books to a boardie that purchased in one of my sales threads
  • I'll be carrying around a portfolio of sweet sweet art from my website
  • I'll be (hopefully) cutting my teeth as a CGC Facilitator getting some sigs for a Boardie
  • I like turtles

Think that's all there is to say :hi:

I have just about finished resorting all of my priced Marvel and DC SA and a few Bronze- all main titles. As a result, I will have at least six long boxes that I will be selling for half off my listed price which is already below OPG. Large amounts of ASM, Avengers, CA, DD, FF, JIM/Thor, TOS, TTA, X-men, Adventure, Action, Brave and Bold, Batman, Detective, Flash, Green Lantern, Showcase, Superman, Wonder Woman, and World's Finest plus smaller amounts of the rest of the main titles.

I will have approximately 50 long boxes of $1 and $2 books that will be mostly Marvel and DC SA and Bronze also with better prices on large bulk buys.

If you are looking for Dell, Gold Key, Western, Disney, etc., please let me know specifics as I have a ton of these and cannot bring all of them to this show. Hope to see lots of you there. Please introduce yourself if I have not already met you.

Booths 409, 411, 413

Ed Robertson

I will be going.

Mr. NSN is delivering books to me that he mentioned in his post.

I am probably going to be forced into slave labor, helping Ed tear down his booth and pack all of his comics up. lol

I know of at least 5 boardies other than myself that will be there.

I am still debating on getting Billy Dee Williams to sign a Colt 45 poster for me.

Look for me there. I will be the overweight gentleman dressed in a stunning Slave Leia costume. :sick:

This thread needs a crack option....

I will be going.

Mr. NSN is delivering books to me that he mentioned in his post.

I am probably going to be forced into slave labor, helping Ed tear down his booth and pack all of his comics up. lol

I know of at least 5 boardies other than myself that will be there.

I am still debating on getting Billy Dee Williams to sign a Colt 45 poster for me.

Look for me there. I will be the overweight gentleman dressed in a stunning Slave Leia costume. :sick:

This thread needs a crack option....

Good luck with the Colt 45. If you get it scan it. I would love to see that.

Just received a pamphlet for that con. To my great joy and surprise they now have Joseph Michael Linsner listed as attending. I hadn't seen that on the site. Now I have Tucci and Linsner at this "little" convention. I'll be there and there may even be bells worn.

I saw an ad for it on TV while watching Adult Swim the other night. It was narrated by Stan the Man (thumbs u

I saw the same Stan Lee ad in the middle of the Big Bang Theory (probably hits a bigger comic geek audience than Adult Swim lol). The ad was decent but more impressive was that it was on during prime time. With the guests coming in, this could be a pretty good convention.

I should have around 90-100 long boxes from $1 (40 LBs) to several thousand dollars. Tons of SA and BA but lots of GA as well. Just remember it will be a "dry heat".

Ed Robertson

I'll only be there on Sunday, but it should be a good time... Getting Stan Lee to sign my original Spider-Man poster (the one that was pulled after 9/11) and getting my wife a pic with one of her celebrity gimme's Adam (Cunning Hat) Baldwin.

Also going to have to stop by both Tucci and Linsners tables.