• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This poll is closed. please refer to updated one

best SA Marvel title.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. best SA Marvel title.

8 posts in this topic

Here is where we get to decide which was THE best Silver Age, superhero Marvel title. This round will bring it to a final with the three highest having a showdown.

I've kept it to the pre 1968 titles and I've included Sgt Fury despite it not really being a superhero title. This poll is intended to measure which title is best liked and not which title is most historically significant. Vote for your three favourites.....

Hard choice for me. Amazing Spider-Man became their flagship character, but those first 50-100 issues of the FF introduced so many new characters and concepts that have lasted it's hard not to pick the FF, so I did.

My apologies again, I've started an updated poll thread so if everyone could cast their votes in that one and let this one fade away, I'd be obliged.

I'll try to figure out how to edit the title.