• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Superhero Joke

8 posts in this topic

Heres mine:

Superman is flying around and he's feeling kind of horny! He spots Wonder Woman on the roof of the Justice League sunbathing nude. "Oh what a piece that would be!" He thinks. "But how to do it without getting into trouble??"

Then he thinks, "Im Superman, darn it! Ill just swoop down really quickly, do the dirty deed and be off before she even realizes what happened!"

So at super speed, the man of steel (literally!), flies down, does Wonder Woman and flies off.

Wonder Woman, startled says: "What the heck was that????"

The invisible man says: "I dont know, but boy is my butt hole sore!"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Whats yours?

I was thinking about that joke when I clicked the link... and here I was hoping for something new...

Of course it also brings Garth Ennis' "The Pro" to mind... smile.gif

that's the only one i know, but my version is much more profane.

thats the only one that I KNOW to...I was hoping that there were others that people knew...I guess there never was a "truly tasteless SUPERHERO joke book" made! foreheadslap.gif

how do you know when it's bed time at the wayne mansion/manor?

when bruce grabs robin's hand.

27_laughing.gif are you trying to say bruce was INTO robin??? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

My personal favorite:

Two guys were sitting at a bar on the 40th floor of a skyscraper and were totally plastered.

The first guy said, ''Hey, I'll bet you $1000 that I can jump out of this window, fly around the building, and land right here next to you!''

Being so totally wasted, plus hearing a completely impossible bet, the 2nd guy replied, ''YOU'RE ON!''

So the first guy jumped out of the window, flew around the building, and came right back to the same spot. ''WOW,'' screamed the 2nd guy, ''That was incredible. Do it again!''

So the first guy jumped out of the window, flew around the building, and landed right next to his friend. ''That is remarkable. Do it one more time!"

''Ok,'' said the first guy, ''But if I do it again, when I come back you have to do it. Plus, you already owe me $1000."

The second man agreed, and with that, once again, the first jumped out, flew around, and came back. ''Your turn,'' he said.

So the 2nd guy stepped up to the window. ''There has to be a trick. He did it, so can I!"

The second man took a deep breath and heaved his body out the window. He fell straight to the ground and died instantly upon impact. Calmly the first man walked back to the bar and ordered another beer.

The bartender remarked, ''You sure are mean when you're drunk, Superman!'''