• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Expo - Saturday, April 23rd

58 posts in this topic

Just a note letting people know about the Long Beach Comic Expo taking place at the Long Beach Convention Center on Saturday, April 23rd. The link to the show is http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/comic-expo-2010.php . Desert Wind Comics, an Authorized CGC Facilitator, will be at the show accepting all CGC submissions as well as handling Signature Series witnessing. This was a fun show last year and we are looking forward to another fun show this year. Great place for sketchs and signatures.

Long Beach Convention Center Promenade Ballroom

Door open at 10:00 am til 6:00 pm

As of 2/18/2011

Guests include:

Joe Benitez

Tim Bradstreet

Eric Canete

Tom Hodges

Georges Jeanty

Trent Kaniuga

Frank Mastromauro

Todd Nauck

Dustin Nguyen

Steve Niles

Mark Roslan

Filip Sablik

Peter Steigerwald

Exhibitors include:

501st Legion

Terry's Comics

Ed Robertson's Comics

Angus Oblong

All Discount Comics

Comic Madness

Comic Wise

Continental Comics

Crying Cougar Press/Conor & Crossworlds

Desert Wind Comics

Star Car Central (bringing the Batmobile)

Treasures of Youth

Little Vampires/Rebecca Hicks

Allen Carter/Carter Comics

Dennis Mallonee

Georges Jeanty

David Wong

Dustin Nguyen

Andrew Robinson

Eric Canete

Evan Spears

Nathaniel Osollo

James Mitchell

Dawn & Clint Wolf

I am getting my health back and planning to make the trip from Phoenix. I am only gong to have one booth so please send me any want list books if you are attending (or even you you are not).

I have lots of SA and Bronze but some really nice GA also.

Ed Robertson

The show is just around the corner. It should be a fun show.

This was just announced on the Long Beach website. I hope it helps clarify things.

CGC and Desert Wind Comics at Comic Expo!

Desert Wind Comics will be the Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for the Long Beach Comic Expo, at booth #207. Bring your comic books to the show to turn them in to CGC as well as to get books signed by creators at the show and submit them for the CGC Signature Series Label. Check out the incredible Guest and Artist Alley lists to see who's coming to the Expo!

I will be their as this show already has more vintage comic book dealers and better quests than the 3-day POS WW Anaheim show. ;)

I think i'll be there, as well.

I think I know who you are, but not sure if we ever have talked.

Mustache and hat, and usually see you hanging out at Harley's booth?

No, sounds like you're thinking of Steve Carey.

You work with Bob, right? I'm the guy that consigned a nice Batman #11 and Adventure #61 to Bob at SDCC a few years ago. You may or may not remember.

I'm on the left, in the white T-shirt...

111112.jpg.0ef0813ba547400de1b3f3295ce19486.jpg

No, sounds like you're thinking of Steve Carey.

You work with Bob, right? I'm the guy that consigned a nice Batman #11 and Adventure #61 to Bob at SDCC a few years ago. You may or may not remember.

I'm on the left, in the white T-shirt...

Yup I help out Bob.

I will be on the look-out for you at the show.

Unless I am car-pooling I think I just not going to go to WW Anaheim the dealer list and artist alley is way to lame.

Yeah, I'm skipping Anaheim. Sad that I'll find more quality books here on the boards than at a 3-day convention 20 minutes from my house.

Yea with the cost of gas that show is very :sick:

Hi Everybody, I just want to get something clear. I will be at the LBCC Long Beach comic Expo but not the Wizard World Anaheim show. I was on the fence over Anaheim

( I live less than ten minutes away! )but the booth cost was way too high considering what I made there last year. I will have hundreds of new vintage comics ( including about 80 CGC comics I just got back )and many bargins as well in Long Beach. If you want something in particular just let me know. Terry O'Neill info@terryscomics.com or check out my online PDF of my latest catalog Terry's comics catalog 2011

I will definitely be at the Long Beach Expo. Plan on bringing a mix of nice CGC plus lots of low priced Bronze and Silver. If anyone wants any books from 1980 to 2007; please let me know in the next few days and I will do some digging.

Ed Robertson