• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have a WONDER WOMAN!!!

113 posts in this topic

On a slightly different note, here's an exaggeration of the Diana body type that while extremely rare underlines the fact that the more-normal and FAR more-available 5' 9" to 6' body type they need to cast is out there to be found, just finding one who can act with presence is the trick. She's "Amazon Eve," a 6' 9" model who looks naturally busty to me--quite a freaky and compelling sight. :o

tumblr_kuysyrd4KX1qzflvuo1_500.jpg

amazonEve2.jpg

:o I'd climb her like a mountain! :o

On a slightly different note, here's an exaggeration of the Diana body type that while extremely rare underlines the fact that the more-normal and FAR more-available 5' 9" to 6' body type they need to cast is out there to be found, just finding one who can act with presence is the trick. She's "Amazon Eve," a 6' 9" model who looks naturally busty to me--quite a freaky and compelling sight. :o

tumblr_kuysyrd4KX1qzflvuo1_500.jpg

amazonEve2.jpg

She has on high heels to make her look taller. :gossip:

She has on high heels to make her look taller. :gossip:

Darn, not a natural 7' 4"? I'll have to keep looking then. :sorry:

The girl in the first photo is supposedly 5' 2", and note that even when she's in high heels she doesn't come up to Eve's boobs. That guy in the photo supposedly is 5' 7" and just looks tiny next to her. In the second series of photos, second photo in the series, where she's jutting her hips out to the right, just look at her legs--I've never seen such long loveliness like that before, even given the unflattering and ugly style of those gym tights she's wearing. :ohnoez: She's not really model material in the face but still solidly above-average, maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10 in the face, but that body is just absolutely astounding. :o Here's another compelling photo, and in this one you can really tell she's not augmented:

1297121411-93.jpg

She's not really model material in the face but still solidly above-average, maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10 in the face, but that body is just absolutely astounding. :o

lol

I guess those photos are keepers? :baiting:

ABSOLUTELY! :cloud9:

Has this become the new Amazonian babe thread? :wishluck:

Shes also a Comic fan. Heres that she said in an interview:

The actress is also fan of comics, though her favorite is not Wonder Woman but another DC Comics beauty. She told Esquire that she likes all kinds of comics but is “really into Supergirl. I have a Supergirl tattoo, and I’m a really big fan of Alan Moore’s stuff -— all of his stuff.”

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/wonder-woman-adrianne-palicki-19207/