• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Walking Dead and Fables being made into videogames

19 posts in this topic

:eek: Telltale Games? It's not that they're a bad video game studio, but if I were to pick the most unlikely company to handle the Walking Dead license they would be it. This is the company that brought us the Sam & Max and Monkey Island games and most recently the well received Back To the Future.

I'll remain optimistic but don't be surprised if/when these titles become 'point and click' adventures...

maybe its just me but in my many years of video gaming these comic book related games always disappoint...

I agree with exception of batman arkam asylum and the darkness.

The studio that is doing The Darkness sequel called me asking if I wanted to be a playtester. (They are local.)

I don't have time for any videogames right now, but really want to play Arkham Asylum and would be very interested in checking out Fables.

:eek: Telltale Games? It's not that they're a bad video game studio, but if I were to pick the most unlikely company to handle the Walking Dead license they would be it. This is the company that brought us the Sam & Max and Monkey Island games and most recently the well received Back To the Future.

I'll remain optimistic but don't be surprised if/when these titles become 'point and click' adventures...

did they do the original monkey island games for pc as well ?.. cause I loved those I've not tried this new xboxversion yet ... I'm also not going to count on this game being anything like the show or book it will be your normal zombie shooter like left 4 dead or something lol

but thenI said I wasn't going to enjoy the tv show either so who knows lol

I'm waiting for an awesome zombie game. I think XBox might have had a few but seems my PS3 has to settle for second tier :P

Hopefully it's a good one

Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Best zombie games ever. Period, end of discussion.

They did come out originally on XBox, but I have the PC versions. I believe they are now available for the Mac too.

Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Best zombie games ever. Period, end of discussion.

They did come out originally on XBox, but I have the PC versions. I believe they are now available for the Mac too.

The first X-Box or the 360?

Bummer :(

Get a 360, papaw.

Get a 360, papaw.

Ain't nothin' better than beatin' a zombie with a guitar. :cloud9: Yee frickin haw.

Get a 360, papaw.

All the RROD talk leaves me tentative.

Get a 360, papaw.

All the RROD talk leaves me tentative.

I have rocked mine for a couple of years and it has been rock solid. But my brother's 360 and my law partner's kids' 360 both succumbed to RROD, so it is a concern. I look at it like smoking. There are people that enjoy it so much, the risk of early death is worth it to them. That's how I look at my gaming.

Guybrush!!!! best. game. series. ever. (although the new one's don't hold a candle to the original 4)