• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sketch covers

7 posts in this topic

Sorry if my search results failed be but...

How about a collection of sketch covers from the various titles? It would allow folks to show off the 'best' their collections?

Flame on!

There's a lot of showcasing done in the Signature Room. If you want to see sketchcovers, just browse through the megathreads there. At the rate Marvel is cranking these out, this just seems like some extra work for Gemma without much payout.

I don't think this one is any harder than a lot of the sets she's been asked to do. Just post a list of the issues with sketch covers in the 2011 additions thread for her to go by. Maybe she'd even figure out how to allow a few copies of each issue to be put in the same set.

As hard as Gemma works and given what she already does for the registry, I'm sure this would barely be a small blip on her workload radar, but what I'm saying is the work would hardly be worth it considering most of the people who would post sketch covers in the registry already post all their sketch covers in the signature room. There's already a comprehensive gallery. There are threads broken out into artists, blanks, and even a thread for any sketch regardless of which blank it's on (mostly for those blanks not popular enough to justify a megathread. I just don't see the point of a less comprehensive gallery elsewhere. (shrug)

Just my opinion, of course. :foryou: