• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

price variants or Canadian issued?

6 posts in this topic

Hello I was just given a large quanity of Avenger comics free and I was sorting through them and found a few varations on the prices of some of the books. Now I know technically these are not bronze age books but the modern forum seems to follows newly released books. I believe these books are from Canada, but I never ran arcoss any here in Arizona. So the question is are they marvel's atempt to test higher prices like the 30 and 35 cent varaiants or not. Thanks confused.gifpv2.JPG

Hello I was just given a large quanity of Avenger comics free and I was sorting through them and found a few varations on the prices of some of the books. Now I know technically these are not bronze age books but the modern forum seems to follows newly released books. I believe these books are from Canada, but I never ran arcoss any here in Arizona. So the question is are they marvel's atempt to test higher prices like the 30 and 35 cent varaiants or not. Thanks confused.gifpv2.JPG

Those are Canadian cover price variants. Other books that I know of are Thor 337, a whole bunch of Spideys, a bunch of Daredevils and some others. There are at least two sets of Canadian cover price variants, the 60/75 cent ones you're showing, and a 75/95 cent set.