• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any golfers out there?

23 posts in this topic

I was living in Montgomery for about nine months. During that time I played quite a bit of the RTJ courses. The I played the most was Capitol Hill, those three courses that they have was some of the best I've played. Fairly inexpensive compared to the prices we pay out here.

Some of the newer courses they have built near to me are over a $100 for greens fees. Some as high as $180.

So that's why I don't play as much as I would like. I do go to the range as much as possible.

Except for the part about having taken a lesson, I could have written this post. thumbsup2.gif

I play 3 or 4 times a month, and can just about play year round down here in Orlando. I actually took a couple of hours of lessons last week, and on Sunday I tied my lowest round in two years 893applaud-thumb.gif

With that being said......my handicap is still pretty ugly, but hey I am getting better 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gifhi.gifhi.gif

RTJGT has a year long package now with yearly green fees for around $1100, or $110 monthly. If you play more than three times a month, it definitely pays for itself. I have not played the Capital, but I have played the Grand National and Magnolia Grove. They are very humbling courses if you play all the way back.