• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GODZILLA #1 to have 80 Variant covers!?!

55 posts in this topic

looks like godzilla is on a mission to destroy the remaining 80 or so comic shops left.

Yeah Godzilla wants his comic books to be sold back on newstands instead so he can reach a much wider audience. ;)

You'd have to start building newsstands, then. Because the places that used to have them don't have them anymore. :gossip:

That is funny (a total waste of money IMO, but it's their money, so they can have at it). Good luck to them selling the 500 copies they had to order to be able to get that one custom-made comic!

I thought all 500 would be of the custom cover?

That is funny (a total waste of money IMO, but it's their money, so they can have at it). Good luck to them selling the 500 copies they had to order to be able to get that one custom-made comic!

I thought all 500 would be of the custom cover?

I'm pretty sure that they are not buying 500 regular issues for a single copy of their store being destroyed.

If so their stoopidity level is scary.

Actually, for those who like this stuff, if their LCS was one of the 75, the should

go and get 75 copies of that version. Then start a thread of

"Godzilla 1 variant trade"

and offer to swap one of your store for one of any other store. If one person from

each store does this, he/she can build a full set for (price + postage)*74 + price.

Note that would also help the LCS get rid of a bunch of their 500.

Thank heavens that DC did not try this. I hope they never will.

Dratted variants.

Awesome idea. Only 5 'real' variants. Heck, I feel like ordering 500 copies just so I can get a personalized copy!!!

I was thinking the same thing, when I read this. I would LOVE to have my own personalized comic! :ohnoez: