• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's the Biggest of the BSDs?

103 posts in this topic

If its total value then it would be between Chuck R and Dave Anderson.

But I don't think anyone really knows what all Dave Anderson and Chuck really have in their personal collections.

I think the other two would be a distance third and forth out of the four you listed.

boy do I have a bruised ego my name is not mentioned once...boo hoo hoo...

oh you guys are talking about comics not actual big swinging richards.....I feel much better now. HAR HAR HARDEE HAR HAR sumo.gifsumo.gifangel.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsleeping.gifjuggle.gif

i dunno. The way some people complain here about youse guys, I sometimes think you COULD quaklify as the biggest BSD in the bizness: as long as the S is for swinging "fists" and the D is for that other meaning of the D word as in "you stupid 'D'" HAR HAR HARDEE HAR HAR sumo.gifsumo.gifangel.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsleeping.gifjuggle.gif

(Im ducking now....somebody tell me, are they angry?????)