• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everyone's favorite LCS...

48 posts in this topic

Soon to be a major television sitcom "That's Just Larry."

If you like comics, super hero or scary

Ask him if he's angry and he'll say "Very"

Lesbo jokes make him giddy and merry

Uh-Oh - he's Twittering again - That's Just Larry

I found this article to pretty much sum up the interaction we have had with this guy (Larry's Comics) on the Modern boards.

That doesn't even scratch the surface.

Did you guy's catch Larry's gem of a response?

"Lawrence J Doherty

Got me there, I’m a bit of a dope, and at time…pressed for it.

I look into the eye of the comic book fan at the register every day, Do you Laura?? What crime was committed here Laura?? Did I offend your people? I know what the comic fans are thinking, what their buying habits are, just trying to do my job and support my family. Sorry, I think Time Warner made Kate & Renee gay to draw attention to their line from a certain demographic.

I think a lot of fans would like to see them make out.

The guy from Tehran was a dink.

All I ever wanted was to operate a nice comic shop in my home town.

Sorry if fandom, is not the squeaky clean image you have in your pretty little head.

It is what it Is.

good luck with your blog. I hope you draw alot of attention to yourself.

Larry Doherty

www.larryscomics.net"

Granted, I know many of you have issues with Larry for other reasons. Fair enough, if you hate him for something else.

But I don't think one guy making those particular twitter tweats is a big deal. 2c

Furthermore, I think the writer of the article has failed to realize exactly who she's dealing with. Larry certainly seems to enjoy this reputation he has, and she'd be better off ignoring Larry. She has afterall generated more press about his shop, and fallen victim to him again without realizing it.

Finally, what I don't get is this: If you don't like Larry, why in the world are you wasting your life reading his twitter account? lol

But I don't think one guy making those particular twitter tweats is a big deal. 2c

Good for you.

I think you were also the guy talking about Matt Nelson aiming to be 100% ethical a week or so ago?

I rest my case. :/

I'm impressed you actually remembered that. :o

Ouch, yeah I do have to eat crow on that one. :tonofbricks:

I did say something about Matt Nelson being an ethical person about a month or so ago. Someone kindly nudged me to the shill thread about him after that...

Good for you.

I think you were also the guy talking about Matt Nelson aiming to be 100% ethical a week or so ago?

I rest my case. :/

I'm impressed you actually remembered that. :o

Ouch, yeah I do have to eat crow on that one. :tonofbricks:

I did say something about Matt Nelson being an ethical person about a month or so ago. Someone kindly nudged me to the shill thread about him after that...

(thumbs u

Fair play to you.

Granted, I know many of you have issues with Larry for other reasons. Fair enough, if you hate him for something else.

Furthermore, I think the writer of the article has failed to realize exactly who she's dealing with. Larry certainly seems to enjoy this reputation he has, and she'd be better off ignoring Larry. She has afterall generated more press about his shop, and fallen victim to him again without realizing it.

Finally, what I don't get is this: If you don't like Larry, why in the world are you wasting your life reading his twitter account? lol

I don't actually care about him one way or another (although I am not a fan of him in real life). I just feel bad that Larry and Chuck are 2 of the people that represent this hobby. It certainly doesn't shine a positive light on us. I am also under the impression that Larry treats his customers like jerkoffs. I am not sure how that equates to bigger profits.