• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF!!!!!!

235 posts in this topic

All I can say is if the "winner" is bidding on any book that you want, don't bother unless it's just to bid him up! insane.gif

Top bidder is a crazy mofo when paying high prices for horror books. Too bad the book is most likely overgraded! shocked.gif

If I posted the "NM-" book I just picked up from the seller (Nikkat)...you'd be shocked! 893whatthe.gif

If I posted the "NM-" book I just picked up from the seller (Nikkat)...you'd be shocked! 893whatthe.gif

In a good way or a bad way? confused.gif

Here's me "casting" my bid on the book...

a14.gif

I must admit that I wanted this book...badly. I bid $45 on it, and really considered going higher. But at over $300 it was just too rich for my pocketbook. I have bought some nice DC horror from him in the past, and his grading seems to be accurate.

If anybody has one of these in NM for under $75 let me know. Or, put it up on ebay and make a killing!!!

ok, this is insane!!!!!!

10x guide RAW house of mystery #193

Holy [!@#%^&^]!

Anyone remember the HOM 195 "Bat out of Hell" CGC issue going for ~$350?

That bidder is notorious at running up many of my high grade HOM finds.

And to think I have that in CGC 9.4 for only $100 (and I felt guilty doing that)

And before anyone notes, yes I did just bid $70 for a Forbidden Mansion #10 from Nick. It's one of the remaining few I've been needing to complete the series. I figure if it is at least CGC 9.4 I'll be happy.

Nick's grading has been accurate for me except on two occassions. His art collection is cool---www.nickkatradis.com. At least now he places the reserve at $30 instead of a starting bid of $75.