• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF!!!!!!

235 posts in this topic

Hey sterling, I bought a plop #23 nm, Unexpected 119 vf+ & secrets of haunted house #19 nm+ from Mike

As for your observations its completely true. 236 is one of the toughest of the post 174 run in any shape! 256-262, 264, 265 are all real bad too. Looks like you tracked all but the 256 down from that group. 217 has been a pain, most of them i come across have rubbed covers 893frustrated.gif

foreheadslap.gif
What's so hard to get these green covers in HG? Although 236 is a btich! Otherwise, I would have taunted you with a scan! sumo.gif

don't slab it, it won't sell for anything! These aren't money books yet. Especially in 8.5 the book won't break $25. You might get $20 raw, but an investor won't touch an 8.5. The book has to gain proper clout, thats going to take a few years. These are all in their infancy. Its a great book hold on to it for a while & see what happens.

don't slab it, it won't sell for anything! These aren't money books yet. Especially in 8.5 the book won't break $25. You might get $20 raw, but an investor won't touch an 8.5. The book has to gain proper clout, thats going to take a few years. These are all in their infancy. Its a great book hold on to it for a while & see what happens.

Shiver, that is very good to know. So, you think the 8.0 to 9.2 books of this sort are better sold raw rather than slabbed? Any rule of thumb here? I love these books and have been buying many (we have competed for several lots as you know) but I don't have much experience yet in selling the bronze horror books. Any tips? Thanks------Sid

best i have found so far....

441412-hom236.jpg

Nice.....btw....you've rekindled my interest in obtain MORE DC horror! I've become complacent ever since I got most of my copies from my fortunate find! devil.gif

Shiver, that is very good to know. So, you think the 8.0 to 9.2 books of this sort are better sold raw rather than slabbed? Any rule of thumb here? I love these books and have been buying many (we have competed for several lots as you know) but I don't have much experience yet in selling the bronze horror books. Any tips? Thanks------Sid

Again, tip #1 sell to jbud_73 *cough, cough*

And mat 14_4_101.gif Don't encourage Greggy - He's better off buying that Romance stuff wink.gif Or at least Im better off if he buys that Romance stuff, er well you get the picture.

Again, tip #1 sell to jbud_73 *cough, cough*

And mat 14_4_101.gif Don't encourage Greggy - He's better off buying that Romance stuff wink.gif Or at least Im better off if he buys that Romance stuff, er well you get the picture.

tongue.gif I can buy both! acclaim.gif

893whatthe.gif what was i thinking!!!!

nah, there's enough to go around, i think...... Oh well , at least i am happy with VFs 27_laughing.gif

I'm going on a buying spree similar to what I've been doing with 100 page giants. No one gets them unless I let them (or if they bid an obscene amount) cool.gif Watch for those last second snipes! acclaim.gif

nah, there's enough to go around, i think...... Oh well , at least i am happy with VFs 27_laughing.gif

I'm going on a buying spree similar to what I've been doing with 100 page giants. No one gets them unless I let them (or if they bid an obscene amount) cool.gif Watch for those last second snipes! acclaim.gif

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

Yeah...get used to it! 893censored-thumb.gif