• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #39

29 posts in this topic

Well I'm not going to do so on a front cover. I'm satisfied with it, but the back is bad. I would try a bit and see if it really does bad to the book.

:eek:

It's your book but I wouldn't do that. At least wait until someone more knowledgeable weighs in on that one.

I dont know man! From what i've seen of Russian women the last few years, i wouldnt be wasting my time buying comic books! lol

How about this, you find me a nice Anna Kournikova lookalike and ship her to me and i'll ship you every Spidey book i have or can get my hands on. Deal? :wishluck:

I dont know man! From what i've seen of Russian women the last few years, i wouldnt be wasting my time buying comic books!

Yep, that's why we are lame at comic books. Almost all of our spare time goes to awesome girls! lol

Well, now about the grade I bought it as.

It was listed as 3.0 on mycomicshop, so I figure i got a pretty good deal with all your 5.0-6.0 grades!

Thanks, everybody. Someday will definitely buy the issue 40!

I've had that experience with some books from MCS (being under graded) ... how's the interior?

The interior is great, I didn't find anything bad there.

But, I do believe that they downgraded it, because of a big crease at the left down corner at back cover, which can almost be seen on the scan.

Nice pick up on all the spideys, even better shipping paying 2 bucs to have them shipped to Russia. Mark them up, resell them and buy some more from mycomicshop.

Already thought about it, but demand for old comicbooks in Russia is almost zero.