• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess What I Bought for $1.96 Today?

27 posts in this topic

I cannot wait to go buy video games now!!

Having worked in a LCS during my younger days, and having frequented them for supplies and the odd TPB, I have a hard time believing you think the dress code for adult funny-book-buying patrons is a suit and tie.

More like a sweaty oversized T-mess that hasn't been washed this decade. :roflmao:

Having worked in a LCS during my younger days, and having frequented them for supplies and the odd TPB, I have a hard time believing you think the dress code for adult funny-book-buying patrons is a suit and tie.

More like a sweaty oversized T-mess that hasn't been washed this decade. :roflmao:

And right over your head.

Not sure what you are talking about, this thread is about video games.

(shrug)

a52b60eb.jpg

:grin:

You going to put this a Charity Auction in the next VCC or pull it out at the last minute and trade it in for an sweaty oversized T-*spoon* that hasn't been washed this decade?

No, it's actually about my comment that few suit-wearing studs would stumble into a LCS, compared to those who would buy a video game.

Nope, I was actually taking this conversation about 6 steps ahead of you.

This is actually a blatant troll-attack about LCS funny book buyers angry that I portray them as ratty T-shirt wearing smellbags, rather than suit-toting studs.

That's pretty impressive.

That's pretty impressive.

Thank you, and it's called the subtext of the post, or what it is *really* about underneath the obvious text.

No, it's actually about my comment that few suit-wearing studs would stumble into a LCS, compared to those who would buy a video game.

Why would suit-wearing studs be stumbling? 3 Martini lunches? :insane:

This is actually a blatant troll-attack about LCS funny book buyers angry that I portray them as ratty T-shirt wearing smellbags, rather than suit-toting studs.

Well I for one am not angry, as I have not been in a LCS in years so I have no idea what the "dress code" is.

But your video game and dress code hypothesis's sure were amusing to read while I ate lunch today.

I did report myself for trolling you though, so you have that going for you.