• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED. Thanks for looking

15 posts in this topic

I have bought a lot more than I have sold on this forum. In case anyone is interested my ebay handle is 'ignimbrites'.

Books are coming from Canada so Canadian Shipping will be $10.00 and $15.00 to the US. I have no intention of making money on shipping so I will refund the difference if there is any.

PMs are welcome but :takeit: rules as always. I am in no hurry to sell these books but if you have a fair offer please let me know and we can work something out. Paypal is best.

To my knowledge none of the books for sale have been pressed. Other than the Don Rosa copies I sent everything in myself to be slabbed and while I was not the original owner I did ask if they were pressed prior and was always told no. As with all of the books I asked if the Don Rosa books had been pressed prior to slabbing and I was told 'no'.

I hope to be finished posting by the end of the night (there are only 6-8 books).