• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Hierarchy - 16th to 18th

16th to 18th  

252 members have voted

1. 1. 16th to 18th

62 posts in this topic

ASM #14

FF #48

Avengers #4

I do not see the SA reintroduction of Cap as more important than the first appearances left

Was there a 1st appearance of a character in Avengers #1? :baiting:

Avengers #1 is the first appearance of Loki's right thumb.

(little known fact, but it's 0% true)

FF5

ASM14

ST110

Hate to kick out Dr. Strange but as much as I like him he has never been a player in the Marvel Universe. On the bubble was first Legion, FF48 and ASM 1. Seems the list is too Marvel dominated so kept Adv.247, I love SS and Galactus so they stay, and ASM 1 is a pretty big deal moneywise and characterwise.

FF5

ASM14

ST110

Hate to kick out Dr. Strange but as much as I like him he has never been a player in the Marvel Universe. On the bubble was first Legion, FF48 and ASM 1. Seems the list is too Marvel dominated so kept Adv.247, I love SS and Galactus so they stay, and ASM 1 is a pretty big deal moneywise and characterwise.

Adventure 247 would probably be in my top 5 of importance. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

What is a Legion of Super Heroes anyway? It sounds like a weird name for a comic book title.

Actually, there was -- a group character conceptualization -- the Avengers. :baiting:

If the Avengers are a first group appearance that is special, where are the Defenders?

This isn't a first appearance list, or it's not supposed to be. It should be about the most important books to appear, regardless of what character is new or how many times they've appeared before.

FF5

ASM14

ST110

Adventure 247 would probably be in my top 5 of importance. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of Marvel Zombies and Benedict Aman are gunning for it this round.

I know! :idea:

How about running a Golden Age Hierarchy, and include all sorts of Cap #1, and Marvel Comics #1, and Marvel Mystery #8, #9, and Cap #74, and VOTE THEM ALL OFF BEFORE ALL AMERICAN #25!!!

MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!

Great idea. :idea::banana:

Was thinking of running a GA poll after the SA had finished.

I know! :idea:

How about running a Golden Age Hierarchy, and include all sorts of Cap #1, and Marvel Comics #1, and Marvel Mystery #8, #9, and Cap #74, and VOTE THEM ALL OFF BEFORE ALL AMERICAN #25!!!

MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!

Great idea. :idea::banana:

Was thinking of running a GA poll after the SA had finished.

That would be awesome! (thumbs u