• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Future Comic Fans!

12 posts in this topic

Thats right, like any good dealer you get them hooked at a young age. Sure the first few are free and when they need more it's no longer so cheap. They start selling their cookies at lunch, they lose interest in SpongeBob, videogames mean nothing to them anymore.

You should be ashamed of yourself! (tsk)

Thats right, like any good dealer you get them hooked at a young age. Sure the first few are free and when they need more it's no longer so cheap. They start selling their cookies at lunch, they lose interest in SpongeBob, videogames mean nothing to them anymore.

You should be ashamed of yourself! (tsk)

:devil:

Wasted effort, although I am sad to say. When I was young comic books were my escape, but then there was no video, dvd, on demand, x box, etc. Gone are the days of used book stores, the smell of old paper and finding that one missing issue (no 90's dreg please). We are a small and dwindling band. Our numbers will continue to drop until all that is left to read and collect is that that has been left behind. Sorry to be a buzz kill but I love the books too much and will be sorry to see them go. This is Thermal, last surviving member of the READER/COLLECTOR signing off..........

Wasted effort, although I am sad to say. When I was young comic books were my escape, but then there was no video, dvd, on demand, x box, etc. Gone are the days of used book stores, the smell of old paper and finding that one missing issue (no 90's dreg please). We are a small and dwindling band. Our numbers will continue to drop until all that is left to read and collect is that that has been left behind. Sorry to be a buzz kill but I love the books too much and will be sorry to see them go. This is Thermal, last surviving member of the READER/COLLECTOR signing off..........

Step back from the ledge my friend.

All will be well. :wishluck:

Yikes! They are kids with comics! Give out your 90's dredge to kids who will destroy them and then one day say 'Man I remember in 2011 I had this in 'mint' condition'.

Comic collecting is still fun for me.

jm

It's not fair! There was so much time now...

109742.jpg.697fdbda685201e85223ef21ba4f5a17.jpg