• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF!!!! Cherry, Crossed, Faust, Moderns, Readers, FREE SHIPPING (Qualified)

111 posts in this topic

From what I can tell by looking at copies on eBay/mycomicshop.com, the book has discoloration as a part of the art, and then my lame scanner is giving it those added streaks.

If you're interested, I would certainly take it back if it doesn't meet expectations.

Sounds like a deal :takeit:

From what I can tell by looking at copies on eBay/mycomicshop.com, the book has discoloration as a part of the art, and then my lame scanner is giving it those added streaks.

If you're interested, I would certainly take it back if it doesn't meet expectations.

Sounds like a deal :takeit:

^^ Thanks Michael!

Jennifer Blood #1 Tim Bradstreet Virgin Variant - $2 SOLD!!!

Garth Ennis' latest work - Has lots of little problem's, call it a reader.

These are all the last of my Jennifer Blood variants. If anyone wants one for cheap and is unconcerned about 'NM", here they are.

Scan3.jpg

Jennifer Blood #1 Tim Bradstreet Virgin Variant - $2

Garth Ennis' latest work - Has lots of little problem's, call it a reader.

These are all the last of my Jennifer Blood variants. If anyone wants one for cheap and is unconcerned about 'NM", here they are.

Scan3.jpg

:takeit: