• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Palmiotti Gauging Interest

35 posts in this topic

I will have an example tonight, I would throw a bunch of stuff up but I do not know what is his work alone and what is not. He is doing a test piece today, for just the purpose of giving this community an example of his work. I also have a commission that he will finish today or this weekend, I will post that here as well.

That's awesome :)

Looking forward to seeing it (the test piece), and your commission too.

I will have an example tonight, I would throw a bunch of stuff up but I do not know what is his work alone and what is not. He is doing a test piece today, for just the purpose of giving this community an example of his work. I also have a commission that he will finish today or this weekend, I will post that here as well.

Couple of Peter's pencils and ink commission works.

Color of this piece was not done by Peter.

jpcom2.jpg

Pencils and inks by PP.

jpcom1.jpg

Will have a few more tonight or this weekend.

Jake M

(thumbs u

I sent Peter some examples of the sketch covers an he feels confident we can do a good job for you all.

Here is an example of his work he did this morning: Pencils and brush Ink.

This is for sale for $25.00

scan0002.jpg

Sketch Cards Pencils By Daniel Crosier and Inks by Peter Palmiotti

jpsc2.jpg

jpsc1.jpg

Trying to help Peter raise some funds so he is willing to take comissions if anyone is interested.

Single Full Figure $25.00

Bust Shot $20.00

Sketchcard $6.00

Also Peter is a well established inker, if anyone has original art that they would like to have Peter ink that can be arranged. I am going to send him this for inking:

jld4.jpg

Pete did this commission for for me. Anyone want to get a piece done while hes willing to do some very affordable work?

Pencils and Inks by PP

PPcommish.jpg

Other commish work

peter_parker_spiderman_by_peterpalmiotti-d389nqr.jpg

hellboy_by_peterpalmiotti-d389psd.jpg

carnage_by_peterpalmiotti-d39knn7.jpg

fatoliod_by_peterpalmiotti-d36utjr.jpg