• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Journey Into Mystery 89

9 posts in this topic

I seem to have a lot of these books that might've come from the 'Land of Misfit Comics'... :)

In the middle of Thor there are marks as if someone wrote on a piece of paper with a ballpoint and used the comic as a platform!

jim89-1.jpg

jim89bk.jpg

Thanks for the opinions guys... I'm almost embarrassed to reveal what I bought this as.

It was 'certified' though. Or maybe they said 'verified'.. ;)

I think I bought it 2-3 years ago and just NEEDED a nice looking copy.

Yeah.

it's got some defects that I'm not very good at grading but I just wanted to mention something that makes this particular copy an awesome copy for the grade.

The spine looks really tight and firm, the staples are not rusted and there doesn't seem to be play or tears at the staples, it looks like a copy that will be safe to handle to many years to come. It's got the body of a 3.0 but the spine of a 6.0.

... It's got the body of a 3.0 but the spine of a 6.0.

I had to laugh at that... just not sure in what other context that could be used!

Oh right, the out-of-context thread! lol

Thanks for the thoughts on it! (thumbs u