• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: King Comics #141 and 4 Most Vol. 6 #1 (Price drop) and Masked Raiders added

5 posts in this topic

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail in U.S. I've had good success with shipping 1 or 2 raw comics between cardboard using a Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope. Cost: $5.00 with delivery confirmation in the U.S. For Priority Mail box with delivery confirmation, cost is $10. Outside the U.S., we can work something out at exact cost. Check www.usps.com for shipping options.

First :takeit: for each book takes it. All the usual Board rules apply in regards to PM and time stamps, no probationers, etc.

I will contact ^^ via PM.

Full refunds offered if not happy.

I accept Paypal, checks or money orders.

These are nice looking copies of these comics that I got as part of a lot. Just not in my collecting focus, but I thought someone might give them a good home.

I'm adding this lot of Masked Raider and Billy the Kid from Charlton in 1957-58. All these are about VG.

Asking $30 for the lot.

OSPG for the group would be about $60.

billy7.jpg

billy8.jpg

billy9.jpg

billy10.jpg

All four can be shipped in a Priority Mail envelope for $5 or I can do a Flat Rate box for $10 (your choice) in the US.