• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Thor #126

16 posts in this topic

boy...scans are a little too small and too far away to see them clearly but the gloss is very obvious on this book

other than the flaws by the lower staple and the 2 or spine ticks, the rest of the book is very tight beside the back corners which I can't tell if they are razor sharp or not

From what I can tell so far, I think 9.0

boy...scans are a little too small and too far away to see them clearly but the gloss is very obvious on this book

other than the flaws by the lower staple and the 2 or spine ticks, the rest of the book is very tight beside the back corners which I can't tell if they are razor sharp or not

From what I can tell so far, I think 9.0

Gloss is always over-emphasized in photos (due to reflectivity) - this is why scans are better for grading. Photos deceptively hide details on many levels. :sumo:

That bottom staple is problematic. CGC has hammered me a couple times on staple tears. While I think the book looks worthy of a 9.2 I would not be surprised to see it go as low as an 8.5. Great eye appeal.
I agree completely. :)