• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale: 30 Cent Marvel Price Variants

9 posts in this topic

Anyone need one of these?

Ghost Rider #17 (30 cent), Fine

Marvel Spotlight #29 (30 cent), F/VF

Tomb of Dracula #45 (30 cent), Good

PM me with offers if interested.

I think I have a buyer for the Tomb of Dracula. Anyone want to buy the Ghost Rider or the Marvel Spotlight? If not, I'll just start my own variant collection.

Anyone need one of these?

Ghost Rider #17 (30 cent), Fine

Marvel Spotlight #29 (30 cent), F/VF

Tomb of Dracula #45 (30 cent), Good

PM me with offers if interested.

You clap now, but just wait until you see how high I bid those damned auctions once I get the variant disease!!!! You and your ilk will never win one of those books ever again, I tell you!!!! devil.gif

If not, I'll just start my own variant collection.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I have to admit, I had a lot of fun going through the back issue bins with the Overstreet guide in my hand looking for variants. It's nice that condition is not as much of a factor too, because then it doesn't matter quite so much if the book is a ratty copy.

then I'm glad I only have 3 left to go 893scratchchin-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

but the more, the merrier! It is addictive.... tonofbricks.gif

I have to admit, I had a lot of fun going through the back issue bins with the Overstreet guide in my hand looking for variants. It's nice that condition is not as much of a factor too, because then it doesn't matter quite so much if the book is a ratty copy.

It's very liberating, isn't it. My variant search re-kindled a love of mid-grade comics for me. And if you need a list, feel free to print it out from my site

That is a sweet website. I have to admit, it feels good not to scoff at low grade issues anymore. I hate to think about how long some of the ratty copies will sit unread in a comic store bin.

It's very liberating, isn't it. My variant search re-kindled a love of mid-grade comics for me. And if you need a list, feel free to print it out from my site